Our guard dogs are trained in skills such as intruder detection, searching, patrolling and handler protection and are most effective for nighttime use, where the dog is at its most effective, utilizing its sense of smell to indicate intruders.
Dog security can provide a visual deterrent for your site and tackle the issues surrounding proactively protecting sites from damage, vandalism, or burglary. The security dog plays a big part in alerting his/her handler to an intruder, who in return completes the necessary procedures to deal with the intruder. Our guard will also maintain rigorous access control for your site to ensure no unauthorized people will access your site. All access must be pre-authorized.
Dog security resolves financial and operational issues by instructing a team of security guards to patrol your site. A dog handler and dog can provide an active solution to your issues by patrolling the area on foot and keeping alert for irregularities in the area and security concerns.
What We Offer
Our clients mainly choose to utilize our dog security services in situations where a large area of land needs to be patrolled and the full perimeter of the site needs to be checked. These areas can include:
- Corporate offices: Where issues cannot be resolved solely by a static guard
- Unoccupied land: Where intruders may have taken occupancy
- High-crime areas: Where the added threat of a security dog is required
- Drug detection: Where expert dog senses and handler experience is needed
- Large sites: Where the full perimeter needs to be covered
Leave a Comment